Boost team performance
Beyond individual competencies, your company’s success relies on team performance. This occurs when managers foster a culture of trust and build honest relationships within their team.
When an organization is undergoing a transformation or some turbulences in its markets this is even more crucial. Hence, a team coaching program will benefit your teams as well as their internal and external stakeholders.
Take up any challenge
I advise and coach teams in large organizations as well as SME/SMIs for instance in the following cases:
- Need to realign team members' behaviors, practices, and priorities to improve overall performance.
- Supporting a change in corporate governance (Board of Directors, Supervisory Board, new shareholders)
- Succession planning for a family business
- Major changes in management teams (CEO, COO, Executive team, Business Unit, or strategic project teams).
- Turbulences or crisis situations at various levels of the organization
- Fostering commitment of leaders and operational teams around a strategic project.
After an initial phase of immersion and observation, completed with team evaluations, we will co-design a tailored team coaching program. We will adapt methodologies to the size, structure, and challenges of your team, taking into account relationship patterns and working approaches.
As communication is a core component, both within the team and with its networks, we will also work on those aspects through experimentation and role play. The aim is that each team member has the possibility to deploy his or her own talents while contributing at the same time to a positive and efficient team dynamic.
An individual coaching plan may be added if some members face specific issues during our shared program.
- Tailored coaching program aligned with team priorities and challenges.
- Discovery and learning of various management styles and methods.
- Acceleration in behavioral change and improved accountability.
- Positive impact on cooperation and communication with team stakeholders.